All our study resources are included in your fees, ensuring that you have everything at your fingertips.
The Learning Portal - Your doorway to learning
At the heart of our program delivery is the CQF Learning portal. This is the hub for all your learning, faculty support and examination and as we never take away your access, you will have this important resource not just during your CQF program, but for the rest of your career.
We understand people are busy, which is why we ensure you can access the CQF portal 24/7, so your study can fit around your life. With your own unique online account, you’ll have instant access to live webcast lectures, recordings of lectures, supporting materials (such as slide packs, annotated class notes, exercises and solutions, sample code and excel examples) as well as the Lifelong Learning library and CQF Forum.
The App - Accessible online and offline
Here at the CQF we are dedicated to ensuring you have the best and most flexible learning journey possible. This is why we have created the CQF App. The app gives you access to content, both online and offline by allowing you to download lectures to your device. You can then watch lectures at your leisure even if you are not connected to the internet.
Our App can be downloaded onto any IOS or Android device and gives you access to download and view our Maths, Python and Finance Primer and all the CQF Qualification lectures.
You will also receive hard copies of the books on our recommended reading list, all written by the CQF faculty:
- Paul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance, Paul Wilmott
- Paul Wilmott on Quant Finance, Paul Wilmott
- Frequently Asked Questions in Quantitative Finance, Paul Wilmott
- Asset Price Dynamics, Volatility and Predictions, Stephen Taylor
- Monte Carlo Methods, Peter Jaeckel
- Models on Models, Espen Gaarder Haug
- The xVA Challenge: Counterparty Credit Risk, Funding, Collateral, and Capital, Jon Gregory
- Machine Learning: An Applied Mathematics Introduction, Paul Wilmott
- Python in Finance, Yves Hilpisch
So that you can keep up to date with the latest advancements in quant finance, all CQF delegates get a one-year, hard-copy subscription to Wilmott magazine, the leading industry magazine for quants.